Do you own a vintage, classic or supercar?
If you do, there are several reasons why you may need to consider long or short-term car storage. At South Downs Secure based between West Sussex and Hampshire we’re here to help you.
- Maybe, you’re facing an overseas move, and you can’t take your vehicle with you.
- Perhaps you have bought your car as an investment but have nowhere to store it safely at home.
- You may be a car enthusiast expanding your collection and have simply run out of space.
- Even though you are enjoying summer behind the wheel, you are aware that October is just five short months away.
Upon reading this article, you may be asking yourself why you should pay for professional car storage, rather than take advantage of free access to a barn or outbuilding that belongs to a friend or neighbour, or simply use your garage space at home. Well, we believe that storing your classic or supercar in a neighbour’s shed or a dusty garage is a little like storing your fine wine in the airing cupboard.
Here are three reasons why you should consider professional car storage for your vintage, classic or supercar.
- Safety First. At South Down Secure our West Sussex high-security facility has been designed to protect your vehicle. It benefits from twenty-four hour monitored CCTV system, together with fully-monitored security and fire alarms. Your insurers will love you for choosing a secure professional car storage facility over your neighbour’s barn!
- Perfect Protection. Your garage may be free of charge, but is it free of rodents and protected from the elements? Both the weather and furry friends can do untold damage to your vehicle. At South Down Secure our West Sussex facility benefits from a humidity controlled environment, maintaining an optimum 50% RH (relative humidity). You can rest assured that Roland and his pals are kept permanently at bay.
- Added Extras. Leave your vehicle in an outbuilding for six months, and it will most likely reappear looking a little worst for wear. Leave your vehicle at South Downs Secure car storage based between West Sussex and Hampshire, and you gain access to a complete range of aftercare services that will not only maintain, but also improve the condition of your vehicle.
Contact us today for more information about our storage services and how we can help you enjoy your vehicle.