Upon arrival, your vehicle will be housed in our fully enclosed pre-storage bay. We then begin our 12 point induction program. This important process is carried out carefully and respectfully, with photographic and video documentation for piece of mind.
- 24 point condition check, photographed and documented. Client receipt issued.
- Your car is assigned a unique ID, keys are tagged and your vehicle record is created.
- Interior protection is applied.
- At this stage your vehicle receives a comprehensive valet service.
- Engine fluid levels are checked and recorded.
- Tyre pressures are checked for storage.
- Your vehicle is now allowed to fully dry before storage.
- Brakes applied to remove wash spots and prevention fluid applied.
- Vehicles are now carefully sited into their allocated position.
- Additional storage measures applied.
- Soft, breathable car covers are applied (general or custom fitted).
- With your vehicle now safely stored, induction photos and documentation are emailed for your complete piece of mind.
At South Downs Secure we deliver high levels of maintenance at all times. We always do our best to meet your requirements and exceed your expectations. We operate a standard comprehensive program for all our stored vehicles and a wide variety of tailored management and aftercare options.
- High security storage facility, designed specifically to protect your investments.
- Humidity controlled environment, maintaining an optimum 50% RH (relative humidity).
- Allocated storage bay with identification tag.
- 24hr monitored CCTV system with motion detect uplink.
- State of the art fully monitored security alarm, with auto police and security team response.
- Monitored Fire system, with auto dial out.
- On site staff ensuring close proximity to the facility at all times.
- Monthly vehicle inspections, including: odometer reading, electrical functions, liquid levels, battery check, drip tray pull, tyre pressures and general inspection.
- Full report of monthly inspection sent to client, with any important findings raised immediately.
*See pricing page for more details.
Enjoy your Vehicle
We encourage our clients to enjoy their vehicles as much as possible and we only ask that you allow us 24hrs notice by either telephone or email. This notice period is important in order for us to complete the necessary departure protocol for vehicle collection.
Access restrictions apply when collecting or returning your vehicle, times are flexible within reason and beyond these times an out of hours service is available.
* For further information contact a member of our team.
Here at South Downs Secure vehicle departure is just as important as its arrival, our handover procedure ensures your vehicle is presented immaculately
- Battery, lights and general electrics checked.
- Fluid levels checked and topped up where required.
- Tyre pressures set.
- Comprehensive interior and exterior valet.
- MOT and road tax validity checked.
- Interior and exterior quality checks carried out.
- Delivery service available or collect directly from us.